10 Best Acoustic Cover from Boyce Avenue

I like acoustic guitar since I had an guitar classic a few years ago but I did not know how to play it after buying it. The first song from Extreme with the title More Than Words that I learned for the first at that time.

I'm not good playing with music intrument, I just want to play my own guitar to fill my saturation and to try enjoying it while singing even though I'm not good as well in singing a song.

Here are 10 best acoustic cover from Boyce Avenue to play the acoustic guitar again.

1. 3 Doors Down - Here Without You (Boyce Avenue acoustic cover)


2. Bryan Adams - Heaven (Boyce Avenue feat. Megan Nicole acoustic cover)


3. All of Me - John Legend (Boyce Avenue acoustic cover)


4. A Thousand Years - Christina Perri (Boyce Avenue acoustic cover)


5. Demons - Imagine Dragons (Boyce Avenue feat. Jennel Garcia acoustic cover)


6. Tracy Chapman - Fast Car (Boyce Avenue feat. Kina Grannis acoustic cover)


7. Skyscraper - Demi Lovato (Boyce Avenue feat. Megan Nicole acoustic cover)


8. Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri (Boyce Avenue feat. Tiffany Alvord acoustic cover)


9. Adele - Someone Like You (Boyce Avenue acoustic cover)


10. Let Her Go - Passenger (Boyce Avenue feat. Hannah Trigwell acoustic cover)


See All the Songs on Playlist

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

Ruang komentar untuk Anda dan silahkan untuk berkomentar.
Terima kasih sudah berkunjung di Kebun Ajaib :D